The staff of the Hassayampa Canine Resort & Spa will utilize, at your request, the surrounding natural environment to provide specialized walks for our canine guests along the banks of the nearby Granite Creek.
These one-on-one strolls among the gentle breezes help our canine guests remain grounded during their stay.
Boredom leads to destructive behaviors such as chewing, licking, digging or barking. Play keeps a dog’s body and mind active and builds a healthier, happier, better-behaved pet. That’s why your dog’s day play care stay at Hassayampa Canine Resort & Spa is always rich with activities and attention.
Every day is stimulating, interactive and fun for your pets, and they get to enjoy our clean, healthy, nurturing environment. We also include nap and quiet times for rest and rejuvenation. As dog lovers and parents themselves, our canine specialists are dedicated to ensuring that your dog is well cared for at all times.
Please note: As a special amenity, day play care is reserved for our boarding guests. Special consideration may be given to day visitors if space is available.
Setting us apart, this is how we meet and exceed your needs when providing personalized attention and superior care to your dog in an orderly, clean, safe & enriching environment:
- Specially designed HVAC systems ensure up to 12 complete air exchanges per hour throughout the kennels to provide a constant stream of fresh clean air.
- In-floor radiant heating during the cooler winter months..
- Boarding suites are the safest and the most sanitary of all customized kennels systems.
- Privacy panels provide a solid barrier between boarding suites.
- Executive suites are oversized and provide additional privacy.
- All boarding suites are bright, safe, comfortable and equipped with resting beds.
- Canine guests go outside with us every 1 1/2 hours from 5:30 AM until 7:00 PM to exercise and play.
- Because our canine guests go outside 7 times a day they are both mentally and physically stimulated.
- 7 play and potty trips outside give our guests opportunities to interact with staff and dogs, as appropriate and desired, and reinforces good housekeeping behavior.
- All canine guests eat twice a day and are kept on their own diets. They are to arrive with clearly labeled meals and specific feeding instructions.
- All meals are prepared individually to your exact specifications.
- All medications left with us should be in their original pharmaceutical containers.
- All medications are carefully administered as specifically directed by your veterinarian.
- All medications are safely and securely stored.
- Three puppy Vaccinations for parvovirus and distemper are required. In addition, rabies vaccination is required by law. Titer tests for parvovirus, distemper, and rabies that demonstrate probable protective immunity may be substituted.
- We recommend the bordetella vaccine but do no require it. However, if you decide not to vaccinate you will be required to sign a waiver. Bordetella vaccines are available at HCRS.
Coordination of Care
- To ensure that every physical, mental and medical need of each dog on site is being met, all kennel personnel, front office staff, and management engage in scheduled daily staff meetings. This helps us review your dogs stay and make any required adjustments for their comfort.